MENU

X-Ray confirms dog swallowed owner's engagement ring

84329526_2787279531331862_3954242648440569856_o.jpg
X-Ray confirms dog swallowed owner's engagement ring (Valley Farm Animal Hospital via Storyful)

PRETORIA, South Africa (STORYFUL)- A pointer named Pepper was in the dog house after she swallowed her owner’s engagement ring and ended up in a South African animal hospital.

X-rays by Valley Farm Animal Hospital in Pretoria show the ring sitting pretty in the pooch’s stomach.

Luckily, veterinary staff were able to retrieve the ring – by making poor Pepper vomit.